INGREDIENTS1 x Fruit cake loaf, cut into 20 mm cubes
1. Melt the chocolates in separate bowls over hot water in a double boiler or in a glass bowl over simmering water. Do not let the glass touch the water.
2. Dip the fruit cake squares into the milk/ dark chocolate to cover and place on a cooling rack to cool. Press a cherry or almond on top of each cube before the chocolate sets.
3. Drizzle the white chocolate over and allow to set.
4. Arrange on a serving plate and cover with Glad Style Wrap until served.
5. Serve with tea or as a dessert.