INGREDIENTS250 ml cake flour (140g)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Sift the flour, self-raising flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa together in a bowl. Add the raisins, nuts and chocolate chips. Mix well to cover.
3. Cream the butter, egg, extract and sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth. Lightly fold in the dry ingredients.
4. Drop 15 ml of mixture 4 cm apart onto a baking tray lined with Glad Baking Paper. Press down lightly to flatten slightly.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
6. Wrap biscuits in Glad Style Wrap and decorate with ribbon of choice as a gift.