1 kg chicken breast fillets, cubed
1 red pepper, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
6 brown mushrooms, quartered
6 baby marrows cut into bite-size pieces Marinade
125 ml cooking oil
190 ml white wine
190 ml orange juice
30 ml soy sauce
15 ml grated orange rind
1 clove garlic crushed
3 spring onions, chopped
7 ml ground ginger Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place chicken in a glass bowl, pour the marinade over and cover with Glad Style Wrap. Shake bowl lightly to cover meat with marinade. Allow to marinate for 1 ½ hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade and thread alternately with the vegetables onto skewers.
4. Grill over moderate coals or under a preheated oven grill until vegetables are tender and meat is cooked.
5. Use the remaining marinade as basting sauce.