4 x Salmon fillets
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
250 g cream cheese
10 ml crushed garlic
30 ml fresh fennel, chopped
To serve:Green salad
- Heat water in a large heavy-based saucepan. Bring to the boil.
- Season the fish fillets to taste and wrap each individually in Glad Wrap. Place fish in the boiling water and cook until fish is opaque and flaky.
- Meanwhile, mix the cheese, garlic and fennel together.
- Remove the fish from the plastic.
- Serve warm topped with a dollop of the cream cheese and the salad and lemon wedges on the side.