INGREDIENTS1 x 400g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
1. Place the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Mix the pasta sauce and chutney together, spread in an even layer over the pastry.
2. Sprinkle the cheese and ham over the sauce. Roll closed like a Swiss roll.
3. Slice roll into 3 cm thick slices. Place slices cut side down onto a lightly greased baking tray. Sprinkle with the parsley.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden in colour and pastry is cooked.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
6. Pack two to three pinwheels into a Glad Rainbow Sandwich bag with bite-size vegetables.
7. Fold closed and secure with a fun sticker provided.