INGREDIENTS440 ml (245 g) cake flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line baking trays with Glad Bake Paper.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter together. Add the egg, sifted dry ingredients, chocolate chips and essence and mix well.
4. Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the milk and stir into the butter mixture.
5. Spoon spoonfulls of dough onto the prepared trays, leaving enough space for spreading inbetween each.
6. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
8. Pack a few biscuits in a Glad Yummy bag for a sweet treat in a lunch box.