INGREDIENTS200 g butter
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a 20 x 24 cm rectangular cake tin with Glad Bake paper.
2. Melt butter and add the bicarbonate of soda and syrup until mixed through.
3. Mix dry ingredients together and combine with the melted mixture.
4. Press mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until golden in colour.
5. Remove from oven and cut into squares while still warm. Allow to cool completely before removing from tin.
6. Place in a Glad Zip Freezer bag and freeze for up to 6 months.