INGREDIENTS125 g butter
1. Line a 23 cm square cake tin or ovenproof dish with GLAD baking paper, extending the sides 2cm above the edges. Lightly grease with melted butter.
2. Cream the butter and icing sugar together until light and creamy. Add 250 ml of flour and mix through.
3. Press mixture in an even layer over the base the pan or dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes or until golden in colour.
4. Meanwhile, beat the eggs, castor sugar, remaining flour, coconut, lemon juice and rind together until mixed. Pour over the hot base.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares or rectangles.
6. Dust with extra icing sugar and serve.